Shannon Welch Poems
- The Women In Black You better run, you better fear. You ...
- My Last Breath My blood is dripping from my wrist! As I ...
- No One Know! No one knows how much I love you. No one would ...
- My Pain. My pain is like a stab to the heart. My pain is ...
- Empty No one knows what it is like to be empty inside. No ...
- In And Out I threw my head back, opened my but nothing came ...
- Me I wore a mask to hide my face. I wore it to hide my ...
I'm the type of person who writes what i think and feel and i also write what comes out my imagination.I'm also the type of person that say what i need to in my writings. Please feel free help me improve my writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Dreams are the window to heaven or hell but its up to you decide what to do with it''my grandpa
''dreams are the gateway to your soul''dreams are your hearts messages
Comments about Shannon Welch
The Women In Black
You better run, you better fear.
You better panic, for she is near.
She'll take you to her layer, so you cant be heard by anyone
She'll put you in a cage, so you can be no one.
She'll take you out, so you can be observed.
She'll get some tin can so you can be preserved.
You better beware of The Women in Black.