Shari Hill Poems
- My Angel When I have no one to talk to I poke you on the ...
- Now It's Too Late You don't know me but I am standing right...
- Anoyed I am anoyed with a fact a fact that i will soon not ...
- Underworld The underworld so full of dispair The people who...
- Someone Will Come Standing there all alone no one beside ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shari Hill
The underworld so full of dispair
The people who go there
Just seem to disappear
From nowhere really there come
back from the dead
Look around and take on step ahead
Take the suffering soul
Then back again
untilth the depths of which they came