Sharifa Palmer Poems
- All Because I Never Believed A simple lie had been told Soon...
- Scream...A Heart About To Die....
- Love In Motion Bodies touching Flames ignite As our love ...
- U In I..Your Love Makes Mine I carry your heart inside ...
- [d.E.A.T.H] Of An [o.R.E.O] I love the way you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sharifa Palmer
All Because I Never Believed
A simple lie had been told
Soon the truth unfolds
She lied, tricked and deceived
So I believed my son had committed the evil deed
His future behind metal bars
His life would become so dreary
I silenced the witness so my son could roam free
As the sun rose, uniformed men littered my lawn
Sirens not sparing my eardrums
BOOM! ! went the door as they kicked it in
I barricaded my son from the men
They slowly stepped towards me and my son
I closed my eyes and cried
The reality hit me my son was going to jail for murder
I opened my eyes only to see me in ...