Sharmila Dhar Poems
- Shadows A play of light Fascinates a child just as much As ...
- I Wish...................... I wish a million things, I ...
- The Reunion Friends who parted ways Met after oh-so many ...
- Being Free Being free, What would it mean ...
- Finding Me A part of me is dead Hoping to rekindle it It ...
A casual poetess.Wrote twenty five years ago and just returned to the arena, by the encouragement of an old friend.
Feels a lot for the right and wrong in life-unable to voice it openly I hope to do so via my poems.
Putting my feelings down on paper is a catharsis of sorts.Helps me immensely as an individual.Opens me up and sorts out quite a lot of confusion that was part of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sharmila Dhar
A play of light
Fascinates a child just as much
As it would an artist
Both would call it a shadow
Life has its varied hues
Shadows form a part of life too
There comes a burst of sunshine
From behind the shadows of sorrow
Illuminating all the happy moments
Banishing the darkness
Even the human being
Is of various shades
There are the transparent, innocent ones
And to counterbalance we have the shadowy ones
A mix and match makes up the universe
Then there are the seasons
Summer’s burst is vivid and glaring