shashikant acharya Poems
- Mortanity Nothing is good in this life, Only mind and heart...
- Winter's Beauty Beautiful day was broken, Birds have ...
- War Between Heart And Mind This is not the matter of good and...
- First Love What I were without u, Winter morning without ...
- Beautiful Maid Moon says to stars, Look at that beauty ...
- To Life Far away to hut and sea, There I always want to ...
- A Day Of Winter Beautiful day has broken, Birds have ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about shashikant acharya
Nothing is good in this life,
Only mind and heart strife.
We always in confusion,
No answer no solution.
Questions which don't have endings,
Heart which don't have feelings.
One thing we should know from our birth,
Man is mortal with happiness dearth.
Death is what we should accept,
From life nothing we should expect.
Things are not trued as they seem,
Everything is dark and not any beam.