Shaun Edmonds Poems
- Questions Who do I want to be? Free from worry and ...
- I Love You I love the way you smile at me your smell is as ...
- All Apologies By writing you today I have found a way To ...
- Broken Again I opened up I let you in Disappointed All ...
- Letting Go It is the hardest part, letting go The pain is ...
- Good Bye As I slipped into my bed for the end of the day I ...
- Forever Thankful Future is a looking glass On what lies ...
If only I could write all that I dream. Enjoy more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shaun Edmonds
Who do I want to be?
Free from worry and doubt
Free to know what life is all about
Peace from within
Thats where it will begin
How do I start, Where do I go?
Will it ever begin how will I know
Patience and Prayer
Life seems so unfair
Why do I stand on unstable ground
Lord imbrace me and put your arms around
Guide me through my daily life
Keep me free from anger and strife