shaun znideric Poems
- Suicide Poem standing here looking at the floor i think i ...
- Depression heart beating, tears falling fast don't know ...
- New Love Or Old? heaven's just a heartbeat away all you ...
- Broken Love cant cope with this feeling of emptiness and ...
- Back Down, Back Off you better... back down, back ...
- Global Problem children crying families dying of ...
- Short Descriptive Poem flames of a fury deep inside this ...
not really a poet man myself.. im a guitarist.. i cant even write lyrics..i just wana say a HUGE thank you to all the people who inspired me.. family, friends... might soon be the people i hate too..
hope you like my poem(s) ..i may add some more depending on what people think...
wana know more add me to msn
firstname.lastname@example.org more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about shaun znideric
standing here looking at the floor
i think i took too much
i lift my head to look out the door
but, i can feel myself slippin from life's clutch
im wondering how long it'll be
before the reaper comes for me
feeling faint the end must be near
i feel so out of place like i shouldnt be here
holding out my arm and taking a knife
i wonder if it'd be quicker to end my life
pushing the blade on my skin
i have to watch as the blade slides in
the blood gushed out like niagra falls
i didnt think it would have hit the walls
with a crimson pool beneath...