Shaw Luo Poems
- Companion It was a long route we were each other's ...
- Journey Home I boarded the train from the very east to the ...
- Rain Last night my heart poured out like rain in the ...
- Gold I walk by the sea leaving footprints on the ...
- November It mustn't be the first time the cloud gently ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shaw Luo
I walk by the sea
leaving footprints on the shore
something lingers by gently, I can sense
probably the wave has just hesitated
so I say, come, take it
take them all
take the gold I just buried here
Then it retreated serenely, back to the deep
no traces left behind
no scar nor wound to pain the past
only those once taken
with glimpse of shine and sparkles
I wondered, was it planned to be like thee?
to depart so we can return
to lose in order to gain
for once that's huge and rocky
time will make it the finest