Shawn Grace Poems
- Love Song Poem I know a girl She puts the color inside of my...
- Pain Pain engulfs all around me Like the stabbing of ...
- Family A family is having all that you need From food and ...
- 2nd Poem Why hate We say we tolerate But are we just ...
- Sarah November Fourth Remember the date I hope this poem ...
- Thinking Back Thinking back to the feeling I had when I first...
I am new to this poetry thing. Let me know how I do. I am a high school student, that loves quality education and tennis! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shawn Grace
Love Song Poem
I know a girl
She puts the color inside of my world
She is just like a maze
Who puts my heart in one continual daze
And I know that she will be the one
To break this trend
Because for once
I'm in love with my best friend
This love is like quicksand
Forever trapping me in its grips
But I'll continue to drown in it
Because to me everything about you is a wonderland
That's not too say that problems will not be abound
But that we'll make it through
Because God gave me you
For the ups and downs
I promise our friendship will never ...