Shawna Creech Poems
- Unbreakable The girl who seemed unbreakable Broke. The girl...
- Reality! Are you happy How can you tell Does life just ...
- Smile :) If you had a sackful of smiles And you knew they ...
- What's There To Say? She paints a pretty picture, But her ...
- Gone So Soon! You took chances Once too many times. As a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shawna Creech
The girl who seemed unbreakable
The girl who always laughed
The girl who never stopped trying
Finally gave up.
She dropped a fake smile
As a tear rolled down her cheek
And she whispered too herself
'I can't do this anymore'
Her parents are shouting again
Her house feels like another war
She can't go on with this anymore
With one loud slam
She flies out the door
Her bags all packed
She's finally gone
Out of the house, out of that war
She ends up on a hill
Not too far from no where
Looking down at the waves