Shay Chester Poems
- He Is My Art Winter is his season Music is his reason I am ...
- I Wish Someone Had Told Me I wish someone had told me, how ...
- Silence I've always been scared of... Silence. Silence is a...
- Fallen I fell pretty hard And I am still falling. To this ...
- Death Of Me He will be the death of me And he knows this He...
Used to be straight 'A' student.In eigth grade grades started to slip between my fingers. Most of my poems are from real feelings, events, and view points.Can be considered emotionally unstable.Or Emo.Have had a few problems with the law at the age of 13. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shay Chester
I fell pretty hard
And I am still falling.
To this day I have never fell this hard
And to this day I have been able to get back up.
But I feel I will never get back up this time
For I have fallen and can't get back up.