Shelby Blehm Poems
- Angry I'm so pissed it's just dismissed like there's ...
- Peace Sweet silence no one fighting no one screaming just ...
- The Distance Silence, the tension is thick desception is ...
- Love Like A Dove Love is from above, it flies like a dove, ...
- Love Boy One from above, so pretty, so fair, Such ...
- Tragic Lust Blessed be the teenage heart Who endures ...
I am now 17 years old, many people my age hate writing but I find it a way to release bottled up emotions. I started writing little books when I was little and then sometime in middle school I was introduced to poetry and I thought it was the coolest thing. I now have wrote 2 books (stories not poetry) and have had offers of getting them published. Not sure what I want to do with them yet ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shelby Blehm
One from above,
so pretty, so fair,
Such terrible beauty of one with such hair.
I'm falling in love with a man with blonde hair,
the kind that curls in fingers,
with beauty that tends to be unfair.
One guy with a smile,
a true white smile,
with lips that curl in a sensual way,
when the moment is right and the fowls want to play.
He's grinning at me now,
with lips so tender and pink,
they gently corress my cheeks,
and leave me dizzy with happiness.
Now he leaves me,
I want to cry,
such happiness can't ...