Shelby Walters Poems
- Who Am I? Who am I? Daring, bold, and crazy at ...
- Letting It Pass Us By Starvation, poverty, and ...
- Why Not? I can't see you, But I feel you. You're the ...
- You'Re Always There I walk into your house and you're sitting...
- Someday Someday I'm going to help someone in trouble. I'll ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shelby Walters
Letting It Pass Us By
Starvation, poverty, and sickness.
Children being born
And others taken right before our eyes.
The rich get richer
And the poor get poorer.
Violence on the rise
And faith standing still.
And I, along with everyone else,
Watch it all pass me by.