Shelta Realms Poems
- Katrina If ever the dawn does not happen tomorrow, let your...
- Still We have had the joy We have had the robust of life We...
- The Aetheist's Tale Of Surviva... Why is it that the sky is too...
- My Brain I am broke. I am totally wasted. Dear folks, I ...
- Judas Escariot Leave me to battles Since you are a leaver, ...
- Horseback Ready to be counquered by the
- Katrina Of Fatima To hers is the wavy hair curly in the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shelta Realms
If ever the dawn does not happen tomorrow,
let your face shine as a tool against shadow.
I want to be part of that rare opportunity,
that might occur someday between now and eternity.
If sincerity is what you crave as the core,
of your deepest relationship, a magnificent ore!
Do not forget to establish within succeeding moments,
the heartfelt longings you anticipate as best.
You know that tomorrow might not come forever
so why not cherish felicity while you have the means to be tender.
You do not hold the time, cannot simply uphold