Sherwin Balbuena Poems
- Time Travel When a flower's petal falls to the ground It ...
- My Princess Hold my hand, my Princess, As we step on this ...
- The Last Prayer Struggle is our twin who treads with us,
- Subtraction Nature can be expressed in terms of math 'Tis ...
- Adam's Rebirth I opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar ...
- Gravity Force that keeps the Earth in orbit Around the ...
- Balangaw (Rainbow) One morning, I had a cup of coffee By the...
A son of a farmer, he grew in the barrio full of nature's richness; near the sea, river, forest, etc.
He finished his basic education with flying colors. He is an illustrator, mathematics teacher, musician, painter, poet, and inventor of INTOP card game.
His poems are inspired by science, religion, nature, and philosophy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sherwin Balbuena
When a flower's petal falls to the ground
It will never return for time is bound
To follow the path with one direction,
Like one-lane road, to prevent collision
Of mem'ries from the past and the future.
Yet all know that tomorrow is unsure;
Therefore no dream can ever come today.
Life moves, as in geometry, in a ray.
Almost everything is termed in science
Using ''now'' as the frame of reference
Like the word ''time machine'' which is not made;
Time travel can't be done but can be said.
When there's an old favorite melody,
Our mind goes back to the ...