Shihabudheen Kumbidi Poems
- Hospital Read this book frequently, Ironies of ...
- Mirror Every morning, It comes down from the wall looks at...
- My Queen The signal was red Some moments got stopped Some ...
- Papers The Silent white grave, Muted chirrups of ...
- Thinking Of You When you bloom in my garden, My wounds will...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shihabudheen Kumbidi
Read this book frequently,
Ironies of wounds
metaphors of tears
who has written this forest
In which respirations bloom ever?
Every line is raindrops
Your mountains will dream the streams!
Seeds buried in the desert will look at the sky.