Shihabudheen Kumbidi Poems
- My Queen The signal was red Some moments got stopped Some ...
- Papers The Silent white grave, Muted chirrups of ...
- Thinking Of You When you bloom in my garden, My wounds will...
- Mirror Every morning, It comes down from the wall looks at...
- Hospital Read this book frequently, Ironies of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shihabudheen Kumbidi
It comes down from the wall
looks at my face
Combing the fingers through the hair.
Showing the teeth and lips.
Realizing I'm a mirror
Feels like all streets,
vehicles, shops, and trees
looking at me.
My emotion is not mine
It is yours,
My Eyes are not mine
They may be gazes of stars,
These hands are not mine
They may be branches of trees.
Yes, I am a mirror
Bearing the reflections of others.