Shikha Gupta Poems
- I Know You Know Me So one day I was walking down the ...
- Hey You forgot to give me What was mine. Again.
- This Is Just To Say... This is just to say that This is not ...
- Surprise Surprise I fell in love yesterday And today I fell ...
- Three Little Yous Ever so often you wish That the words they...
- Psycho Analyse what'd you think it was anyway? my time to ...
- Tissue Paper Poem They felt unwanted unreal ...
Comments about Shikha Gupta
I Know You Know Me
So one day
I was walking down the street
When I met a man who claimed to know me
I don’t think it’s true, you know,
'Cause how could he have possibly known me?
'Cause knowing me
Knowing what I feel like
While you sit waiting
For a divine revelation
And I’m thinking
What a funny situation
That you think you know me
From bygone days
But don’t know that you make my fingers twitch
While I try and hold
So the man he says he knows me
And I think
It’s funny enough to ...