Shivangi Chaturvedi Poems
- Bruised Woman For a dream is a dream, and I have dreamt it....
- Promise White frailty, I stand alone, but stand tall. ...
- Hero There were moments, I was afraid. For you.. afraid ...
- An Ode To Ladu Where have you gone little one? Mummy needs ...
- Jack & Jill Fear not, your passion, your ridges, your ...
- I Was Born The Day The Sun Did...
- Inamorato I thank thee, my inamorato. For forgiving me the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I thank thee, my inamorato.
For forgiving me the sins I choose to commit,
For loving me with infinite grace,
For rousing within me intense emotion.
I want you, my inamorato.
For your passion and your pains,
For your strength and your mercy,
For your ability to quench the thirst within.
My inamorato, I am yours.
For your pleasure and your needs,
For your insatiable desires,
For your body, your mind, your soul.
My inamorato, whom I love.
It is our laughter,
that bind ...