shivani pillai Poems
- My Classroom A classroom is a jewel, Among one of the ...
- School- My Palace For me school is a palace, with teachers ...
- My Wonderful Nature As I walked through the grass, It felt ...
- Teacher Oh my teacher you are the one, Without whom Iam ...
- Lonely World What is in a lonely world? where there is no ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A classroom is a jewel,
Among one of the beautie's to dwell,
A clssroom is a place where teachers teach,
The tables are coloured in red,
Although they are not as soft as a bed,
A clssroom is used almost everyday,
Although in many a ways,
Boys come here to drool,
Girls the same to rule,
The classroom is the best,
Leaving behind all the rest,
Together with all my teachers and friends I pray,
To be in the classroom everyday.