shotayo kehinde Poems
- Songs Of A Farmer Farming, the primary occupation of our ...
- A Curious Mind -new- What does the world really look like Is it ...
- The Lost Traveler -new- Curiosity brought me out on a sunny day I ...
- A Visit To The Future -new- I took determination as an apprentice ...
- Prisoner Of War -new- Bullets flying in the air. And explosives ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Opportunity is a Medium Of Exchange For Success Which Is Valued Only By Time''OPPORTUNITY
''THE QUALITY OF LIFE IS MEASURED BY THE IMPACTS OF MEN''VALUE OF LIFE
''All virtues a man possesses is born out of self beliefs and what he believe in.''Virtues
''He who avoids making a mistake; is already making mistakes of not learning''Learning.
Comments about shotayo kehinde
Songs Of A Farmer
Farming, the primary occupation of our land;
The first occupation God ordained man to do;
With it we survive, without it we die;
In farming is my pride;
For if there is no farming; there will be famine.
The soil has my riches in it;
I will fight it with all my tools;
I will suffer it with manure to get my riches quickly;
And wet it always when the rain refuses to help me out;
I will compel it to hearken to the voice of my hoe;
When enemies compete with my riches;
I will fight them to the very end;
Then, I will wait till the day;
I can hold a ...