shotayo kehinde Poems
- A Curious Mind What does the world really look like Is it ...
- The Lost Traveler Curiosity brought me out on a sunny day I ...
- A Visit To The Future I took determination as an apprentice ...
- Prisoner Of War Bullets flying in the air. And explosives ...
- Songs Of A Farmer Farming, the primary occupation of our ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Opportunity is a Medium Of Exchange For Success Which Is Valued Only By Time''OPPORTUNITY
''THE QUALITY OF LIFE IS MEASURED BY THE IMPACTS OF MEN''VALUE OF LIFE
''All virtues a man possesses is born out of self beliefs and what he believe in.''Virtues
''He who avoids making a mistake; is already making mistakes of not learning''Learning.
Comments about shotayo kehinde
Prisoner Of War
Bullets flying in the air.
And explosives raining.
Lovers of war, bloody soldiers
Their feet are swift to shed blood
They say they fight for us.
The echo of their bombs, smoke of their guns;
Has made my children deaf and sick.
Their weapons plague us as if the gods are angry at us.
They call us bloody civilian;
Who is bloody among us?
We are the casualties;
We suffer the losses of the war they fight.
My farm is ruined, families dead, Properties gone.
Lovers of war, bloody soldiers; must you fight?
Will you return all I have lost? ...