Shruti Kumar Poems
- Time Is The Essence Of Life! Time is the essence of ...
- 2012,8th Of March (A Birthday ... Around fourteen years ...
- A Friend So Dear (A Birthday P... 15 years ago you were out ...
- A Truly Incredible Day! (A Bir...
- One Awaited Reply? Swept off by your smile, Across your ...
- My Dedicated Mother You are someone, in front of whom I don't...
- Farewell Is Yet To Come I wonder how that day will be- When ...
Well, I am a 13 year-old, girl who certainly
enjoys writing poems with quite strange meanings even at a tender age. I am here, on this website so that I can improve my skills in poetry writing. Poems I have written
so far may not be very impressive but I do intend to learn more. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shruti Kumar
Time Is The Essence Of Life!
Time is the essence of everything,
Sorrow and happiness, both it will bring,
All you have to do is watch and wait;
For time will open every gate.
Time is the essence of every emotion,
If you're enveloped with grief, slow it will run.
All wounds and agonies it just heals,
With your joy, it makes numerous deals!
Time is the essence of every job,
It makes you laugh, makes you sob,
At times, everything goes for you,
Things unexpected, it makes you do.
Time decides how you should feel,
Life is a cart, time turns its wheel.
All you have...