Shubhangini Pandey Poems
- My Dreams Dreams are big but the world is small I don’t know...
- A Sweetheart Of A Mom Hope to fly in the open sky Hope for ...
- Wars Of Life Life is so mean in every war, it expects us to ...
- I Lost A Race................. If I loose a race My life ...
- I'M There I know, that you have been with me, in everything...
- What You Mean To Me You turned my darkness into light; You ...
- For A Teacher Together we began, not been a long time yet, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shubhangini Pandey
Dreams are big but the world is small
I don’t know where I will halt
Up to the sky or down to the ground
Or somewhere in the middle hanging around
Engineer, doctor or a business man
All I can be cause I know I can
Amazing painter or a dancer great
Various occupations are there, which will I choose
Competitive is the world and I want to challenge them
Become something and show all of them
I am someone who can never be replaced
All men are great if they know they can