shubhen bhandare Poems
- Let Her Go The hands that taught me to walk, Clutched at ...
- Urbanitis In the city that never sleeps, People blend with ...
- Drinking Half filled glass in the front, Nervous eyes bear ...
- A Girl Child Quarry of dehiscence, Tended with care and ...
- Salvation Take me away from this heavenly place, The flower...
- Onward The road might be strewn with thorns, Walk as though...
- Triumph For the love that knows no bounds, The lark soars ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about shubhen bhandare
For the love that knows no bounds,
The lark soars high above the clouds,
Dark clouds do not deter him,
Nor do flashes of sudden shocks,
Thwart his relentless journey,
Failure isn't an impediment,
Nor success a motivation,
For love floats on faith's wings,
And trust that seeks eternity,
Dreams that transform for reality's sake,
Wonderful thoughts that breed good deeds,
With a will to direct him throughout,
And a buoyant heart that floats,
Living is an enriching act,
Death is a distant nightmare.