Shweta Roy Poems
- Bless Me For My Cries It shines from the sky, It rains from...
- Empty You caught my way to the hills Though they are up and ...
- Though You Don'T You left me, And I left smiling. You ...
- Leads Me To Hell Riding on a vehicle, That leads to ...
- Twisted Pages Of My Diary A page of emotions, The crowd ...
Just proceeding towards a love experience. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shweta Roy
Leads Me To Hell
Riding on a vehicle,
That leads to hell.
Know not what's next,
Though I give a damn to your existence,
I'm moved by your persistence. What are you made of?
You're true or a lie or rough?
I may not match up your expectations,
I failed but I valued your patience.
Yes! I'm mean.
I want to be. You instructed my way to forget the past,
I tried and failed,
'cause its vast!
You took my words as an answer which denied
But I know, how it feels to expect for no expections.
Now I'm trying to forget that part,