Shyam Soman Poems
- Like Never Before With the silence That never muttered
- Happy Birthday Dawn all new Clearer, brighter
- Strangers On The Street Sparkling in a ray of light I see ...
- A Life Again If I ever gain, a life again Do be ...
- Long To See... I long to see your face Though It stays, ...
- The Lecture Sitting in a pack In the mid of the rack
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shyam Soman
Like Never Before
With the silence
That never muttered
With the dreams
That ever stayed clustered
I sway on a path
On a dark lame tact
Bright in a fog known wrath
Trembling yet not mumbling
More mortal than ny god
Insane as all man see
Evil, like never before.
Never said I ever
Ever from the peep of eye
Never am I to see
Lury all eye foresee
Ravishing devastating acts I endure
Forced by no man at all
Rather taunted with mock by all
The irony of innocence that long, ...