Sibi Sakthi Poems
- When We Were Freaks There's an evil entity Lives inside my ...
- My Name Is Marcus Junius Brutu... I Do Respect Thee As A Bosom...
- Song For The Ordinary People I wish you were crazy I wish ...
- A Soggy Love Letter I have the sense of making reckless ...
- Tubelight Spiders What posture do i owe you? when you lay ...
- Weazen Rose Poignant fellatio, priceless tears Melancholic ...
- World Anthem The Fundamental thoughts Of World Changes Makes...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sibi Sakthi
When We Were Freaks
There's an evil entity
Lives inside my skin
It made me tear my heart
into pieces and devour
There's no fairies and ghouls
can change what went wrong
There's no chirping birds fly
around your head when someone
stuck you, you'll fall flat
There's an privileged urgency
to see beyond your days.
what righteousness denies
kills your dignity to play
I tried making up the nights
when i lost my dreams in the
carnival of fear, and the deeds
I made to rise above the desperate
sadly woven piece, I composed.
We've lived inside a cape ...