silke m.. Poems
- That Little Girl There’s a little girl inside me Begging to ...
- Today a tender breeze touches my skin a horrible pain it's ...
- The Mirror Of Fear someone told me about a mirror that people...
- I Won'T Walk Behind You You always take the lead Show me the...
- Stressed Out There’s nothing I can take Every little noise ...
- Goodbye I wonder what I’ve done to make things go this way I...
- Me? what I do, is it true? what I feel, is it real?
hi, I'm silke. Just like everybody here, I love writing: -) beside that, I'm a musicfreak, I just love to go crazy, and my education at school is animalcare. there are a lot of other things I love and I love to do, so if there's something you wanna know, don't mind asking me; -)
xxxxx more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
That Little Girl
There’s a little girl inside me
Begging to have some faith
She used to be my symphony
She used to stand straight
Now she’s dieing slowly in a leg of her own tears
I can barely hear her little voice yelling anything
Where is she? That girl without fears
Cause I hear her voice of innocence melting