Simi Kaulitz Poems
- Ť Ħ Ĕ ŠĶ ... Sky is like a blue dome,...
- Cockroach I saw a cockroach when i was listening to papa ...
- Power Of Love Men's eye deceive happy for the love they ...
- Lonliness Shes so lonely without a companion crying out in ...
- Trust Trust not one when you want your work to be ...
- Life... We are living not to abstain but to achieve things ...
- My Cat When I saw my cat I wanted to pat. When i heard it...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Simi Kaulitz
Ť Ħ Ĕ ŠĶ Ŷ
Sky is like a blue dome,
its like my second home.
It is blue and white,
but black at night.
Sky has many freinds- clouds, stars and the sun,
when i look up I see them having fun.
When I am sad, I cry and look up
the sky says to me ' my child, cheer up'.
Seems like the sky understands me
Its like swimming in the sea.
When i look up at the sky, i remember nothing,
but...my friend...the sky knows everthing.