Sir. Macbeth Malekutu
Sir. Macbeth Malekutu Poems
- The Dress -new- …What a woman's pride! The dress, it brings fresh...
- Cup Of Coffee -new- I convivial myself to death- One cup of coffee...
- Bleeding Tears Born In And Out -new- Life is a knife, I am stabbed!...
- A Letter To Christmas -new- Softly, in the morning the hunger is ...
- Beautiful Prevarications -new- I am not easily swoon by your exact ...
- I Was Benighted In Church -new- I was at church with ...
- Man Shall Not Trounce And Abdu... -new- Man shall not vitiate...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Sir. Macbeth Malekutu
…What a woman's pride!
The dress, it brings fresh shower for the thirsting eyes,
It is full of light and strange passion,
As I look I suddenly laugh to my surprise,
It stand easy on you, like a falling snow in France
My eye repose in deep shinning color,
it fades away my death soul,
And play music in my inner oceans,
It serves my eyes with pictures of thought,
What a dress!
A sweet time of voiceless music,
It awakes all human passion to breathe far above!
What a pleasure to believe what I see!
A dress with a deep respect,
Into my face;...