Skylla Skellington Poems
- Insane Dark, Crowded, Forbidden. We are born in this ...
- Moving On Love is always unfair, But I did not expect that ...
- Loving You We met on a virtual world, Far away from the ...
- Christmas Time Do you know it is now Christmas? Red and ...
- Suicide Tik tok tik tok, I am sitting in a room, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Skylla Skellington
We are born in this world,
We are killed in this place.
Doomed from the very first,
We destroy what we created.
We take everything all for granted,
Greediness makes us ugly.
Our hopes fade away,
When the world of fairy tale shatters.
No Fairy Godmother,
No Prince Charming,
No Happily Ever After.
Where is the happiness we used to have?
Where does our faith go?
We twist our mind,
Like a freak.
Believing the ...