Slavica Gadzova Poems
- Roads Too many bags and suitcases old tickets and some ...
- Self Cartography In my eye pupils I keep all sunrises and ...
- Letter 22 Dear Salvador, they say, delusive fantasies ...
- Horoscope I keep reading the daily horoscope in the ...
- River The sun will melt this ice as every spring come with ...
- Infinite Hunger I feed it with my own flesh and blood it's ...
- Slavery Chain my legs, so I could come closer to you, Chain...
Slavica Gadžova (Bitola, Macedonia) , poet, researcher, essayist, polyglot, cosmopolitan and traveler. Slavica Gadžova got MA in Philology Sciences and she is PhD candidate at the Faculty of Philology 'Blaze Koneski' – Skopje. Works as external associate at the Faculty of Philosophy at the 'Constantine the Philosopher University ' in Nitra, Slovak Republic. Her research interest include the following topics: the relationships between literature and discourses of power, the representations of political violence in literature, the relations power-knowledge-truth within fiction, the intermedial relations between the novel and the film. She published more than 30 literary studies, essays and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Slavica Gadzova
Too many bags and suitcases
old tickets and some feather of a dove
In which of them should I pack
The map for easier orientation
with instructions for taming the poetic perception
at border crossings
and passport stampings
where should I put
the geopolitical theory of my heart
to head south-northern
with two stamps
one in the passport
and the other on my skin
skin of an animal
waiting to be sacrificed