smee steve Poems
- Take Two Aspirins In Water. </>He had a headache and ...
- End Of My Career …I am annoying the neighbours I’m singing ...
- 21st Century Man. Completed. The decorations - tinsel and ...
- Distance Low sun long shadows Hunched shoulders And the day...
- Car Park And Brick Walls And his thoughts became of surf and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about smee steve
Take Two Aspirins In Water.
</>He had a headache and she wanted to find his soul
She wanted to find his soul and quantify it in her American way
To measure it and mark its boundaries
To draw up legal papers so that it could be owned?
But he already owned it
He had owned it always and forever it had been near him
It was his
His soul troubled him but the headache bothered him more
He couldn’t take an aspirin for his soul - he lived with the obscure hurt
The ache within his soul he had become familiar with
It reminded him of his existence and the frailty of humanity