Snow Maiden Poems
- Anonymous The phone rings who is it Nobody the door swings ...
- Dark Angel Blazing gowns glow and stare Underwater desperate...
- Dark Painting Life is painted black and red smiling ...
- Drugs Despair is caught in a whiff Right and wrong hides no ...
- Earth's Solo Childish notes dances with the wind while ...
- My Heart My heart has been: Beaten
- X Marks The Spot You gave me a map. You told me I was your...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Snow Maiden
The phone rings who is it
the door swings open…
an owl hoots in the night
I receive a letter
I receive a request
I receive a tip