Sobhan Kumar Kommala
Sobhan Kumar Kommala Poems
- My Village I wonder what words Can describe the beauty of my...
- Jasmine Jasmine, Oh, the most fragrant, Amongst all the ...
- My Expectation I always expect My being with you Like, the ...
- Your Absence Dear, The thought You leave me alone Makes ...
- A Small Desire
- Inebriety I don't know, How wine makes the body float! ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sobhan Kumar Kommala
I wonder what words
Can describe the beauty of my village!
The murmurs of purple mouthed pegions
From the turrets of the temple,
The gentle breeze from the paddy fields,
The crazy little silver fish in the ponds,
The rhythmic ballads of
Working women in the fields yonder,
The jingles of the bells from
The dewlap of oxen, and The Queen of the night Through the coconut leaves!