sodoko zavaki Poems
- Trapped I feel so lonely even though people surround me I ...
- Am I Dead Or Alive? Am I alive? The world continues around ...
- Ignorance You walk past me every day But I feel like a ghost...
- Ignorance Of True Love I yell out to you But you can't hear ...
- The Will Of Fire Born from the flames It bears the will of ...
- Life Or Death Live for nothing Die for something Live for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I feel so lonely even though people surround me
I feel so boxed in at school even though I have friends
I feel like I don't have a life even though I breathe
I can't think at all
I'm trapped behind prison bars that are unseen
Know one can free me
I never thought to tell my friends
They already have their own problems to deal with
Why bother them?
I feel like I'm left in the dark even though the sun blinds me
Why am I alive