someone youdontknow Poems
- Love Drives Us Crazy Butterfly's in my stomach when you near ...
- Being In Your Arms Being in your arms, The best thing you ...
- Lonely And Empty Lonely and empty inside, Nothing can help ...
- Thinking Of You Everything about you, Your eyes; They're ...
- Loving You Loving you may be a big mistake, Because I know ...
- Wishes Wishing that I could go back, Go back to before I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about someone youdontknow
Love Drives Us Crazy
Butterfly's in my stomach when you near me,
The way my stomach flips when we touch,
The fireworks in my head when we kiss.
But it's only me,
Nothing happens for you.
You feel nothing.
Not thinking about how great I am,
Not thinking of anything at all.
What do I think of?
A lot of people ask,
And the truth is,
I cant think of anything but you.
All the time,
Nothing else, just you.
The taste of your lips,
The feeling of you next to me.
Even your smell.
Some thing I'm crazy,
But few know that its love.
Love drives us ...