Sonja Cienfuegos Poems
- Ode To Sister Greta My sister is beautiful pale like a rare ...
- Cerebrally Invasive Junkie Jou... With a touch of ...
- I Am A Dirty Tinker I found the bones of my ...
- Out Out Damn Spot There was a touch of gray That day when ...
- Sinvergüenza Me tiro a tus pies Como si fuera Mendigera.
I am a child
Of the scarred Earth
As are you.
Let us seek together now
Than ourselves. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sonja Cienfuegos
Ode To Sister Greta
My sister is beautiful
pale like a rare dawn
she sheds light that is sometimes difficult
because though people claim they want illumination
they fear those rays of daylight
that may expose
scars born of the night
Like a rare dawn my sister brings
on delicate wings
And strong tea to paint smiles on yawning lips.
Pale like a rare dawn
that wakes the wolf
and stirs the fawn.
My sister is beautiful.
Pale like a rare dawn.