Sorrow Lynn Poems
- Dear Sorrow, Death Awaits Your...
- A Brighter Day The day will come for all to see, The sunshine...
- Bent Not Broken I'm Bent not Broken Fixed when My world ...
- 3 No matter your attitude, I will love you<3 You shall not ...
- Lost Friend. This is the poem: Around the corner I have a ...
- The Pain. The Rain hides my Tears The Rain destroys all my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sorrow Lynn
Dear Sorrow, Death Awaits Your Acquaintance
The rain keeps Falling
And the Pain goes on
Your name I try calling
But the words just pass on by
Bitter and cold
The shivers now suddenly unfold
I start to lose my breath
And once again see death
Face to Face we see
That life for me, isn't supposed to be
'She is Not important,
Shes lost in the shadows..
Drowning in grief and pain
There will be no tomorrow,
For she is all Sorrow'
'She is all sorrow'
There shall be no Tomorrow for Dear Sweet Sorrow.
Sorrow, Sorrow In the air
Death Has come so stay prepared.