Sourabh Jaiswal Poems
- ' Three Stages Of Life ' (para 1: this is for childhood when ...
- Trouble In Love Life Trying to hide All of my pain, Not to...
- 'Friendship As A Gift' Friendship is a gift which ...
- 'Struggle In Life' Sometimes a gift can be a curse, looked ...
- 'Quality Of True Love' Love is too blind, some of ...
- 'Beggar With His Pain' If pain means happiness, ...
- 'Pain And Me' If pain means happiness, then I am ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sourabh Jaiswal
' Three Stages Of Life '
(para 1: this is for childhood when we feel very energetic)
I felt proud
looked up and shout,
I felt ground
looked down and wept,
I went to them
asked the best and the last,
I smiled at me
boosted me and moved fast
(para 2: the stage when we are bound to fight alone)
I kept crawling
and my life goes on,
Never stopped crying
and new pain grows on,
My destiny watched me
and asked to move on,
There's no other option
but to proceed alone
(para 3: this is the ...