sourav sarkar Poems
- Final Words Your final words I will remember ...
- Its 1: 37 Now ITS 1.37 NOW Everybody fallen asleep , its ...
- Dungeon DUNGEON Dense, dark, driven cunningly placed
- Look Tiffiny LOOK, look, Tiffiny sky melting as ...
- Between Day And Night BETWEEN DAY AND NIGHT Between day and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sourav sarkar
Its 1: 37 Now
ITS 1.37 NOW
Everybody fallen asleep , its 1.37 now
Silence and angels and fantasy will flow
And have a heart too, undesired
Clinching and fluctuating , unstated
With an eye of curious kind.
Oh! Its 1.37 now
No more again,
Such blank expression
Neither a gibber nor a blab
The words fall short
Dawn is on a way to dusk
Close the window
Close the task
Hurry its 1.37 now, its time to go.