Spencer James Manchester
Spencer James Manchester Poems
- Give Me Back My sleep, you won't stop
- To Be Young, when my attention was stolen by airplanes and ...
- Procession Here is the disgust of Creation; In ...
- This Is Not Simple. Steps, but flying further into ...
- Whist February Doth Wilt The G... I go affixed, ...
- No, But Not Your Name. For one title held so far above ...
- Clockwork. Worlds in passing stop to take a glance upon ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Spencer James Manchester
Worlds in passing stop
to take a glance upon their own
from their atmospheres and
Eluding their own orbits, elliptical
They'll dance around eachother just
beyond the reach of
Unraveling the space between
their two realities.