SQC Chevalier Poems
- “shine Bright Like A Diamond” Red haired girl walks in the ...
- Treat Inmates Better Inmates in jail are down on their ...
- My Last Words To Kayla The last words I said to Kayla “I’m ...
- Joy And Inspiration Lives Came as a light worker to make jail...
- Planetary Dream Or Dread? Rules and consequences of the ...
- Leann Called Me Suzy Q Quietly walking down the through the ...
- Karmic Motivation Little soul who was on other side said ...
Born on April 18,1966 in Elizabeth, New Jersey I group up the middle kid of 5. Raised in Minnesota with a Midwest accent, it makes it easy for me to do voices of different characters.
I have characters Melodie Mezoree' and Razel puppet who I talk on stage and at readings at Barnes & Nobles. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about SQC Chevalier
“shine Bright Like A Diamond”
Red haired girl walks in the holding room
I smell her fragrant flowery perfume
Jumps on phone making all calls
I sit there listening freezing off my ___.
Then she looks over at me
sees I’m freezing holding my hands to my knees.
Says to person on the phone
“This girl in here is humble and very sweet-
They have her in here where she doesn’t belong
then she starts to sing this popular pop song;
“Shine Bright Like A Diamond
Shine Bright Like A Diamond.”
I think that is sweetness to my ears
here is a girl singing in a place with tears.
She said she was ...