sreedevi sadasivan Poems
- The Bus To My College (I used to travel in a really crowded ...
- Dirty Poet How do you write a poem? Capture that teasing ...
- Love Letter You look at me with wonder when I am all dressed ...
- Confessions At The Battlefield The question still haunted my ...
- Flight Without A Soul I saw those blue butterflies ...
- Unfolded Paper Screams: You are dead Dead to me dear Even...
- My Biggest Pretend My Biggest Pretend His eyes have grown ...
I am from Kerala, India.
I am a Film director. I completed Film Direction course in Pune Film and Tele-vision Institute.
As far as poetry is concerned I have written seven poems in ten years. So not the prolific kind from any angle.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sreedevi sadasivan
The Bus To My College
(I used to travel in a really crowded bus everyday to reach my college.
That gave me the inspiration for this poem. Quiet ironically the bus was
Cold breeze tickled my nose,
As I stood there waiting for heaven.
Eyes planted on that misty lane,
Coins still wet and clutched.
There it creaked to my front
Its door ever opened and calling,
I plunged into with a deep breath.
Before I took a second
I heard the bell ring and
Fell, tricked by inertia
Praise Lord, I could grasp a hold
Blinded by headed ...