Sri Chinmoy Ghose
Sri Chinmoy Ghose Poems
- Between Nothingness And Eterni... Barren of events, Rich in ...
- God And The World The world and God: How to ...
- Aphorisms On Ego My Lord tells me That He will burst ...
- A Symbol Of Promise Every life is a rich Storehouse Of ...
- Apocalypse Within, without the cosmos wide am I; In joyful ...
- A Self-Invented Self-Portrait A self-invented self-portrait ...
- Definitions Definition of the ...
Chinmoy Kumar Ghose, also known as Sri Chinmoy was an Indian spiritual teacher, poet, artist and athlete who immigrated to the U.S. in 1964, the founder of the religious organization "Sri Chinmoy Centre Church, Inc." better known as "Sri Chinmoy Centre". According to his followers, Sri Chinmoy wrote 1,500 books, 115,000 poems and 20,000 songs, created 200,000 paintings and gave almost 800 free peace concerts in notable venues around the world. As a spiritual Master, he advocated meditation, chanting mantras and prayers, performing dedicated service to God as a way to personal enlightenment, or God-realisation as described by Eastern religions, including Sri Aurobindo's ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sri Chinmoy Ghose
Between Nothingness And Eternity
Barren of events,
Rich in pretensions
My earthly life.
My real name.
Wholly unto myself
I wrap no soul
In my embrace.
No mentor worthy
Of my calibre
I am all alone
I am the red thread
[Excerpt from “My Flute”]