SRINJOY ROY Poems
- Days To Go Over the three hours of thirty days, When I ...
- Happy Teachers Day! As the days passed from St.Mary's to ...
- My Respect When the famous man ever in this world has passed ...
- If IF THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER PLACE IF EVERYONE ...
- Foster Peace THE WORLD WILL NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT EVERY ONE IS,...
PRESENT CLASS VII STUDENT OF ST.XAVIER'S, RAIGANJ.He has a record of writing poems while typing without any beforehand planning or rough work. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''IF YOU WANT TO SUCCEED, SUCCEED WITH PRIDE & COURAGE.''SOME ONE IS ALWAYS VERY AMBITIOUS BUT SUCCEEDS WITH FEAR, BUT IT RESULTS IN LACK OF SUCCESS.
''My days and my pleasure-is peace and bliss-To enjoy time is clever thing.''In me is centered interest.
Comments about SRINJOY ROY
IF THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER PLACE
IF EVERYONE WOULD HAVE KNOWN EVERYONE
IF EVERY PERSON WAS CARED
IF EVERY INDIVIDUAL WAS GIVEN EQUALITY IN NATURE
IF THE WORLD WOULD BE GORGEOUS.