Srishti chaplot Poems
- Love The lovers may die, but their love is immortal, ...
- My Life Has Become Still There was a time when I was clear, ...
- Unjust World I tried to become a messenger of love, And ...
- Waiting Waiting for a friend to share your joys and pains, ...
- No One Is Only Good Or Only Ba... No-one on this earth is ...
- Help Will Come Your Way If you are good, If you are true, ...
- Nature-Crying For Help The nature..... Beautiful and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Srishti chaplot
The lovers may die,
but their love is immortal,
Their memories always lie,
in the hearts of the mortal..
Love isn't passion,
but is pure and dutiful,
It doesn't follow fashion,
but the true and the beautiful..
True love never brings gloom,
neither does it boast and detest,
It is like a flower that bloom,
bringing freshness to the rest..
Love a person or a thing,
or your work or any quest.
It will surely bring,
what is seemingly the best...