Stacey HudakGrant Poems
- If You Can'T Be There You said that you could be there, You...
- Love, Hate Love is what I feel inside each time we are ...
- Please Remember Me I stand and wait here patiently for you to...
- What I'Ll Do I will show you a love that you’ve never known, ...
- You'Re Leaving? ? This doesn’t make sense I can’t make it ...
- How How am I supposed to breathe, How am I supposed to ...
- What I Feel
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stacey HudakGrant
If You Can'T Be There
You said that you could be there,
You said you’d always help.
But, all you really care about
is your mother-fucking self.
You said that I could talk to you
But, what you really meant was
Only the pleasant things.
You say that you will fix it,
That it will be better tomorrow.
But, tomorrow has come and I still have to deal
With the same dumb bullshit and sorrow.
You get upset when I don’t believe you,
But the very next day, you prove my words true.
If you can’t be there, just say that shit.
Because I’m sick of ...