Stanley Bronny Poems
- The Age Of Puberty It is set The passionate flamme of ...
- The Love Of A Marine Awaken from my slumber From my slumber,...
- My Maker My mum, I love Only thee care for me Thee who ...
- Natural Home Africa, Cradle of humanity Where there is ...
- Prime Advice Of A Mother Precious, do not be voracious Being...
- Woman Woman of my kind To me you're so kind Your lips are ...
- Dear Friend Oh friend, dear friend My very good buddy, never...
Bronny Stanley Elikplim was born on February,1992 in Lome/Togo. Stanley grew up an only child among adults and he certainly never learnt to relate to other children. And this make him an introvert.
He studied as a french student from his enfancy till 2008. He moved to Ghana and continued his education as an english student in 'La Decouverte' International School. He pursued his education as a business student in Keta Senior High Tech. School. He is currently a french student in Mount Mary College Of Educa more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The conservation of a conversation is a proof''Whatever one says can be used as an evidence against the speaker. And we should be mindful of our speeches, who listen to us and where we speak.
Some people are meant to teach you a lesson by hurting you no matter how hard they try no to, and they feel guilty about it and always want to make things right but they can't. it's just because they...Some people hurt you but it's not their wish and they feel sorry about what they did. They wish to come back into your life and make things right but ...
Comments about Stanley Bronny
The Age Of Puberty
It is set
The passionate flamme of love
Not that of a pet
The age of puberty to seduce disclosed the love
The girl of my dreams
The girl of my teen ages
You're are the one I see in the sun beams
Come and be the one of my old ages
Seduice you is my priority
Cos I need you in my existence
Show me your angelic beauty
Before any natural sentence.