Steph Arpaia Poems
- Earthworm a faceless earthworm twists its impaled body ...
- Haiku Crying
- An Orphan Named Rose taken from her mother when she was ...
- Bruises black and blue and black and blue
- A Poem Hiding She lays here, battered beyond recognition. ...
- Abused Poem small and defenseless it cries when i grow ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Steph Arpaia
a faceless earthworm
twists its impaled body
round and round
cold man made steel
saved from being
swept away in the current
by the vehicle of its torment