Stephanie Eve Kane Arado
Stephanie Eve Kane Arado Poems
- Fast Cars – Sonnet #8 Fast cars sleek, sporty, black, red, ...
- Mechanics Love My Car Sonnet #... The Christmas tree has dried...
- Trucks Once you and I were young Played in sand Gains ...
- Life As A Flower – Sonnet #16 Sprouted green one morning in ...
- Pursing Education – Sonnet #25 Bearded, stooping man pushing ...
- Ballerinas Delight Sonnet #51 Ballet a formulaic, structured ...
- The Eye Glass Poem Furrowed brows Touch lucite ...
A north surburban single mom who teaches English at a community college and writes to relieve stress and express her thoughts and emotions more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephanie Eve Kane Arado
Fast Cars – Sonnet #8
Fast cars sleek, sporty, black, red, silver, blue
Dart, streak, sizzle across a scorched highway
Road warrior grace maneuvers on cue
Relentlessly pursuing thrilling play
Glances reveal regular men, women
Risking, predictable, nine to five lives
Daredevil racers feel moments of zen
Lay it on the line for what fate contrives
Forget auto accident aftermath
On the median smashed glass, twisted chrome
Grip the wheel, follow an aggressive path
Relinquish your claim to comforts of home
Uniting with wind and unseen forces
Zaps intellect, natural resources